Don't forget to register for this Saturday's chess tournament at our school! All particpants will play 5 rounds. Click the link to register online or return completed form to Mrs. Klinger.
http://www.desotochess.com/entries/online.html
http://www.desotochess.com/entries/online.html
We need parent volunteers to help run the Hanna Dendy Chess Tournament this Saturday! If your child is competing in the tournament, please see Mrs. Klinger or Mrs. Orrand to volunteer to run the concession stand or monitor the hallway in & out of the tournament.


5 comments:
I am really getting into my S.P.O.T.L.I.G.H.T homework!!!
Dear,Klinger
I have a present for you tom,and I doing good on my S.P.O.T.L.I.G.H.T. homework.How are you.
Your student,
Hunter
Dear Mrs. Klinger,
I'm working on my "homework". Do you know how to get that game we played on the computer? thanks!!!
your student,
Parker
Has anyone won the chess puzzle its fun ,but hard.I liked it did anyone like it to,and how do you play Filp 4 on the computer.
Hunter
Nadja, Parker & Hunter...I am so glad you are enjoying the Christmas art project!
Flip 4 I had to recreate on the computer for us to play on the SMART Board!!
Those daily chess puzzles can be really tricky, but I am so impressed to know that you are attempting to solve them!
Post a Comment