Monday, March 9, 2009

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS....


to the following ten students for making the 2009 Knowledge Bowl Team!!

Dylan C, Hunter F, Becca H, Hayden H, R.J. H, Laurel L,
Parker L, Georgie R, Jake S, and Darriell S.

These students will compete against other 5th grade SPOTLIGHT students across the county in a trivia-based competition involving all areas of the curriculum. The tentative date is Tuesday, March 31 at the Gale Center in Hernando. These students need to return the t-shirt order form to Mrs. Klinger as soon as possible. The cost is unknown at this time, and parents are encouraged to order one to show team support!! Look for more information coming soon!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go kids!!

Anonymous said...

I would like to congratulate all the spotlighters that were able to try to get on the Knowledge Bowl Team. CONGRATULATIONS to Dylan, Hunter , Becca, Hayden, R.J., Laurel, Parker, Georgie, Jake and Darriel!!!
and good luck at Knowledge Bowl to all of you!!!

From Megan

Becca said...

I can't wait until Knowledge Bowl!!! I am so excited!!!!!

Sarah said...

Mrs. Klinger, how are you?