Sunday, February 8, 2009

Chicago Update

The latest count for Chicago is 40! I am so excited!! Unfortunately, I neglected to indicate on the note home who to make the check out to. So, any check that was made payable to DCES will be returned. Please forgive my oversight, and make the check payable to ABOUT TOURS.

If you haven't paid your first deposit, please do so as soon as possible. I would like to mail our checks Wednesday after school. The first deposit is $65.00 per person. Your total per person is dependant upon your hotel room as follows:
$314 for a quad occupancy
$322 for a triple occupancy
$338 for a double occupancy
This total minus your deposit will be made in two more payments at the end of February and the end of March.

Remember, the AMTRAK reservations will be a completely separate transaction with a different travel agency. I will let you know about totals for seat fares and the availability of sleeper cars as soon as I can.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I am so excited for the kids!! I am sending our deposit check to school with Parker on Tuesday- in case he forgets!

Mrs.K said...

Mrs. Lee, Parker brought in his supplies and the deposit money.

THanks!! :)

Anonymous said...

hey ms.klinger is alright if i sent the check out to abouttours with no space

Anonymous said...

mrs k can we use other flavers than what you gave us

Mrs.K said...

Mrs. Kaminski, I bet it will be fine.
Bailey, do your research and check the internet for options!

Anonymous said...

Mrs.K,
Do you have the logistics yet for how we are getting to the train station? Also I sent our train deposit back with Parker today.

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Klinger,

I am going on the trip and one of my parents are going but I don't know which one so I'll tell you which one as soon as I know. YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

Megan M.

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Klinger,

I am going on the trip and one of my parents are going but I don't know which one so I'll tell you which one as soon as I know. YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

Megan M.

Mrs.K said...

Unfortunately, I believe we are all going to have to arrange our own transportation to and from the train station. Maybe we can all discuss this at the fundraiser nights and car pool! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs.K the Blog is looking good and the things you told us about the navy pier sound awesome. I will see you Tues. Bye!


Gowynn Hunt

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs.K the Blog is looking good and the things you told us about the navy pier sound awesome. I will see you Tues. Bye!


Gowynn Hunt

Anonymous said...

Sorry I accidentally published my letter 2 times.


Gowynn

Anonymous said...

Mrs.K do i have to pay again because the person over the intercom said amber and hayden but i dont know what she was talking about like if i have to pay but those 2 dont or already or those 2 havent paid and i need to.

Gowynn Hunt

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs. K,

The blog and shutterfly are looking AWESOME!!!
I am so sad i cannot make it to Chicago! :( But I know that everyone who is going will have lots and lots of fun.

bailey said...

it's bailey i just wanted to let you know that i am sorry about the final pament i will bring it monday i brought it thur. but you were not there so i will see you monday have a great weekend